Monday, October 3, 2011

We're Here!

After a 25 hour plane ride we're finally here! Ryan and I have finally gotten over the jetlag and have settled in our new apartment. We're located on the bay at The Sail @ Marina Bay. Our apartment, although sparse, is comfortable and spacious. Singapore is by far the cleanest city I've been to. Very metropolitan, busy, lot's of shopping, humid, and expensive. I would compare it to any major US city. Everyone speaks English and all their signs are in English which is good for us because I'm not sure learning Mandarin Chinese in six months is possible. I'll be out and about this week taking pictures of the city but in the meantime here are some pictures of where we live.








We have three of these pools :)

That's our building directly behind Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment