Friday, August 19, 2011

Gearing up for Singapore

Ryan and I are so excited about Singapore! We can't wait! We leave the day after my birthday. On September 27 we'll  be boarding a plane heading to the southern hemisphere. I have habitually been cleaning out my closet every several days, scared I'm going to be significantly over the weight limit (again). Luckily we get to leave out of Houston. I'll be there for three weeks before we leave hanging out with family and friends. There is still plenty to be done. Number 1: finishing all the food we bought thinking it would be gone by now. (I think we can achieve this goal). Number 2 and probably most important: finding a place to live. Number 3: finding a job for me. Turns out I can work with the visa I got! I have to say I'm excited. Indianapolis has been kind of slow with no job. Number 4: finish downloading all my Friends episodes to my computer. (I'm just not sure if I can do without my Friends episodes.)

Also, just a reminder... we would love to have visitors, just let me know if you're interested!

And on an unrelated note, check out my photography blog. I took some cool pictures yesterday at the Indiana State Fair. http://lagoodnight.blogspot.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. She is telling the truth! I can't wait to make it overseas!

    ReplyDelete